The weight loss treatment is full of clear tips & solutions. People are often advised to do all sorts of treatments and diets, most of which have no evidence in the real-world. Scientists have found a numerous kinds of strategies that seem to be effective. Many people get carried away by the fake advertisements and advised medicines to loose weight.
Tips for Obesity Treatment
1.Drink plenty of water : Drinking water helps to increase the metabolic rate,help to burn more calories, helps easily in weight loss.
2. Drink Green Tea : Green tea also has many health benefits, one of them being weight loss. It is loaded with powerful antioxidants called catechins, which are believed to work synergistically with caffeine to initiate the fat burning process.
3. Cut Back on Added Sugar : Added sugar is one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet lifestyle. Most people consume way too much. If you want to lose weight, reduce adding sugar. Just make sure to read labels, because many food products can be loaded with sugar.
4. Eat Less Refined Carbs : Refined carbohydrates include sugar and grains that have been stripped of their fibrous, nutritious parts,which include white bread and pasta. Research studies show that refined carbs can spike blood sugar rapidly, leading to hunger, cravings and increased food intake a few hours later. Eating refined carbs is clearly linked to obesity.
5. Use Smaller Plates : Using smaller plates has been shown to help some people automatically eat fewer calories. However, the plate-size doesn’t appear to affect everyone. Those who are overweight seems to be more affected.
6. Do Aerobic Exercise : Doing aerobic exercises daily is an excellent way to burn calories and improve your physical as well as mental health. It appears to be particularly effective for losing belly fat, the unhealthy fat that tends to build up around your organs and gives rise to metabolic disease.
7. Eat More Fiber : Fiber is often recommended for weight loss. Some health studies show that fiber can increase satiety and help you control your weight over the long term.
10. Beat Your Food Addiction : If you experience food cravings and can’t seem to curb your eating no matter how hard you try, you may suffer from addiction. In this case, seek professional dietician’s help. Trying to lose weight without first combating food addiction is impossible.
Experts recommend losing some percentage of your body weight within the first 6 months of treatment. It may
- help lower your chances of developing health problems related to overweight and obesity
- improve health problems related to overweight and obesity, such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.
Dr. Reema Kashiva’s Diabetes & Obesity Center is a specialty center providing focused care for the management of Diabetes, Pre-diabetes and Obesity.Consult Dr. Reema Kashiva for Weight management and Obesity tips in Pune.